Home to a diverse range and scale of glassworking equipment, the Glassworks has a highly-skilled and dedicated staff and is closely connected with a network of master glass-artists locally, nationally and across the globe.
We are ideally positioned to assist you to develop a unique glass design to suit your needs, either for short or long run production.
Submitting an enquiry
Enquiries can be submitted:
- Submit an online enquiry
- In person: Reception between 10am and 4pm, Wednesday to Friday.
- Over the phone: Contact the Production Supervisor on (02) 6185 0383 between 9am and 5pm, Mondays and Tuesdays.
Receiving a quote
- After receiving the quote request, the CGW Production Supervisor will seek to engage an artist to assess the job and prepare a quote.
- CGW will then email or post you a written quote.
- NB: This process can take between two to six weeks.
Accepting a quote
- Once you have returned the signed quote (in person, by email or by post), CGW will issue you an invoice.
- A signed order and payment must be received before the commencement of work:
- For goods/services under $1000, payment must be made before the commencement of work.
- For goods/services over $1000, a 50% deposit is required at the time of the order is placed.
NB: The client is deemed to have read the Terms and Conditions on receipt of a signed order.
Timeframes for completion of work
- Please note, CGW will endeavour to meet your requirements but the complexity of the work and the availability of artists will determine the schedule and deadline for any commissions.