Bookings: For bookings email the Artistic Program Coordinator or phone (02) 6163 4519.
Standard Usage: One small Woodrow bead kiln per session for annealing. If you anticipate exceeding standard usage or require something special, please let the Artists Programs Co-ordinator know.
Please note: CGW does not require the booking of the torches, however if you want to guarantee a torch at a certain time please contact the Artists Programs Co-ordinator.
Seven days a week from 8am to 5.30pm with extended hours on Mondays to 8pm.
|Description||Length of time||Cost|
|Carlisle CC Burner/Red Max||per hour||$37.80 (plus GST)|
|4 hour session||$132.30 (plus GST)|
|12 hour pass||$283.50 (plus GST)|
|Major/Mid/Minor Torch||per hour||$18.90 (plus GST)|
|4 hour session||$66.15 (plus GST)|
|12 hour pass||$189 (plus GST)|
- The 12 hour pass is paid for in advance
- The 12 hour pass is valid until 12 hours are used up and is not restricted by an end date
- The 12 hour pass is valid for one hirer
- There is no refund for unused pass hours
- There is a log book folder in the red room for tracking hours. Please fill this in directly after use of equipment.
Download the PDF Useful info for Flameworking