Bookings: CGW does not require the booking of the mould room, however if you want to guarantee a space at a certain time please contact the Artist Programs Co-ordinator.
Seven days a week from 8am to 5.30pm with extended hours on Mondays to 8pm.
|Description||Length of time||Costs|
|Mould Room||per day||$12.71 (plus GST)|
|10 day pass||$63.53 (plus GST)|
|Monthly pass||$95.29 (plus GST)|
Pass and Membership Guidelines
10 Day Pass Guidelines
- The 10 Day pass is paid for in advance
- The 10 Day pass is valid until 10 days are used up and is not restricted by an end date
- The 10 Day pass is valid for one hirer
- There is no refund for unused pass days
- This pass may be used by the hirers’ assistant and days for both parties must be tracked
- Days care recorded in half or whole days
- There is a log book folder in the red room for tracking days. Please fill this in directly after use of equipment.
Monthly Membership Guidelines
- The monthly membership is paid for in advance
- Monthly membership is valid for one hirer
- This membership may be used by the hirers’ assistant, however not simultaneously
Download the PDF Useful info for our Mould Room (glass casting)