Art Group Creative Fellowship
Canberra Glassworks is seeking registrations from exemplary professional artists working in the field of contemporary glass, to be considered for its new Art Group Creative Fellowship program. The purpose of the Art Group Creative Fellowship is to foster a mutually beneficial exchange of ideas and professional practice within the Glassworks and the wider community.
The Art Group Creative Fellow will be provided with:
- a dedicated studio space to work for an extended period of between six to 12 months
- a cash stipend of AUD$20,000 or AUD$10,000 for six months and free access to the facilities and equipment (with very few limitations) for the term of the Creative Fellowship.
Other benefits may also be negotiated (dependent on the selected candidate) including:
- access to shared accommodation
- visa sponsorship
- materials allowance and
- an exhibition opportunity at Canberra Glassworks.
The Art Group Creative Fellowship will be awarded annually, selected by a professional panel including representatives from the artistic community and Canberra Glassworks Board. It is supported by donors and sponsors of the Canberra Glassworks Foundation and fundraising efforts.
To register your interest in being considered by the Canberra Glassworks Selection Panel, please complete and return a Art Group Creative Fellowship Registration Form.
You will need:
- full name
- contact details
- indication of preferred timeframe for the Creative Fellowship (between 2017 – 2022) and
- links to relevant websites are all that’s required to register.