Selling on Consignment
Steps to becoming a consignment artist
All works are held on consignment and selected via the following criteria:
- Quality of concept and demonstration of skill in craftsmanship and functionality of the product
- Suitability of the product for Canberra Glassworks audiences
- Sales potential and availability
- Australian handmade and be the original work of the designer/maker
a) Contact Canberra Glassworks Visitor Experience Supervisor to discuss your products.
b) Submit an Application to become a Stockist form.
c) Await acceptance of your application.
d) Organise delivery of your stock:
- Send your shipment to:
11 Wentworth Ave
Kingston ACT 2604
- All work must be accompanied by a physical consignment note detailing what is in the shipment.
e) Once you sell work with us you will receive a sales report two weeks into the new month for the previous month.
f) If your work doesn’t sell the shop within three months as per your consignment agreement we can post the work back to you.
- Stocktakes are performed every six to twelve months.
- Please make sure the work is clean, scratch free, has no sharp edges.
- Please fill out the description on the Consignment note as you would like to see them on the sales report.
- When you deliver your work please have all your details and a printed copy of your consignment note to avoid discrepancies.