Each year Canberra Glassworks schedules 2 – 3 professional workshops to provide a continuing education for established and emerging artists.
Our first Professional Workshop of the year is with Evelyn Dunstan!
In 2013 we hosted:
- Klaus Moje and Kristie Rea - Lines into the Future 2
- Masahiro Asaka – Harmonising the Joy and Logic in the Cold Shop (2 Day Workshop and 4 Day Workshop)
- CUD: John Drury and Robbie Miller – Thinking Persons Glass! Make It Yours.
In 2012 we hosted:
- Jiyong Lee, Korean born US artist who taught explorations in laminating and cold worked glass and;
- The duo Christian Arnold and Laurie Young (Nudibranch art glass) taught a sculptural flameworking class
- and… The Maestro himself – Lino Tagliapietra
View the ABC’s 7.30 ACT Report story about Lino’s visit to the Canberra Glassworks here.
This event was part of a collaborative project that has been generously supported by the following organisations: Ausglass, ACT Government, Gaffer Glass, Hindmarsh
In 2011, we hosted:
- Annette Blair- enameling
- Nick Mount- glassblowing
- Klaus Moje and Kirstie Rea – kiln forming