The Education program at Canberra Glassworks covers a wide variety of techniques including flame working, glass blowing, cold working, kiln forming and casting for all different levels of abililty:
- Short Courses teach participants core glass working techniques from first principles.
- Intensive Professional Workshops provide specialist in-depth workshops in advanced glass working methods with national and international artists at the top of their field.
- School Holiday Programs are held every school holidays and include both short kiln-formed tile sessions and more in-depth classes.
- School Programs are tailor-made and usually include a tour of the historic building and the artist facilities around Canberra Glassworks as well as a tile-making session for students.
- Find out about more our Teaching Artists