Glass beads with Carole Griffiths
Time: 10am to 1pm
Carole Griffiths is an established bead artist and an inspiring teacher. Learn how to melt molten glass and make unique glass beads using a lampworking torch. Make around 20 beads using several techniques in this three-hour session. Book early as classes are popular.
No glassworking experience is required. Minimum of four students required to run class.
|July 2||Book Online|
|September 3||Book Online|
|November 12||Book Online|
Glass bead making – a journey from now to wow!
Day: Mondays, 6 weeks
Time: 5.30pm to 8pm
Under the expert tutelage of Carole Griffiths, this 8 week course will cover everything from the basics through to more advanced techniques, creating beautiful and unique glass beads. Coloured glass is available to use in this course. For 14 years and older. No glassworking experience is required.
Please wear and bring the following:
- Comfortable cotton or natural fibre clothing (no flammable or synthetic clothing)
- Wear or bring both a long sleeve and short sleeve cotton shirt to class (it can get hot/cold and a change of clothing may be needed)
- Long pants
- Covered shoes (e.g. leather shoes, boots or runners)
- A bottle of water
- If you have long hair, wear it tied back
- Reading glasses if you need them
|Monday July 24 - Monday August 28||https://shortcourses.cit.edu.au/modules/details?ModuleID=CGW2011|